Anti radiation curtains ensure that external radiation cannot access your safe home environment. Often there is a transmission tower at too short of a distance (within 400 meters as the crow flies). This mast often has a transmission unit from multiple providers. The 5G part is now added to this. By protecting that specific side of the house by, for example, providing the window with anti radiation fabric / curtains and the walls with anti radiation paint, you keep the radiation out.
To calculate a price, we need a few details:
Swiss Shield ULTIMA, NATURELL or NEW DAYLITE. If you’d like to read more about the fabrics and the differences between them, click here.
- Floor-to-ceiling (ceiling to floor) or
- Window height + 20 cm above and 20 cm below for overlap with the (shielded) wall.
- Measure the desired (tight) width of the curtain + 20cm on the left and 20cm on the right for overlap with the (shielded) wall or
- Take the width measurement of the existing curtain rail. We calculate the needed fabric for the pleats. (Single pleat)
- 1 part or
- 2 parts that you slide open to the left or right.
The plastic hooks are already in the curtains and they can be adjusted in height (+/- 2cm). The rail is not included. You can easily buy this at the hardware store.