A trial period of a maximum of 14 days applies to all products. Within these 14 days you can return your ordered products without reason, in unopened, unused and undamaged packaging. After receipt of your returned order in correct condition (unused and undamaged) we will refund your payment. Costs and risks of return shipments are for your account.
Note! Custom made products are made specially for you / cut to size specially for you and therefore returns are not possible.Return an item
Return processing can take up to 7 days. When your return has been processed, the purchase amount will be refunded as soon as possible to the original payment method, but no later than 7 days after processing your return. You can expect the amount back to your bank account or PayPal account within 5 working days **.
All goods that have been settled in advance can be returned to us for 14 days. This is possible if the items are unworn, in original condition and provided with the original labels.
The same return conditions apply to items on sale.
It is of course allowed to try on articles. Tags and labels may only be removed if this prevents the fitting and assessment of the article. If you wish to return the item, please make sure not to soil the item and return it to us in its original condition and factory packaging.
The standard manufacturer’s warranty applies to all products in our range.
Defects not covered by warranty:
– Normal wear and tear on clothing.
– Defects caused by incorrect or intensive use.
– Excessive perspiration.
– Giving off and discolouration of clothing.
– Pilling clothing.
– Defects caused by washing or drying.
– Defects caused by external influences, for example rubbing, sharp objects or chemicals.
– Water and windproof defects in clothing, unless stated otherwise in the product description in our webshop.
– Items that cause physical discomfort due to the model, such as sweating or blisters.