Wireless on demand. The unique JRS Eco 100 firmware, running on a fast Asus® router, enables a Full Eco standby mode with 0% electromagnetic emission when no wireless devices are connected.
Plug and Play: comes with JRS firmware installed. The router switches the wireless signal back on immediately when you enable wifi on your device or open the list of available networks. Even when wireless is active, it has an up to 90% reduced pulse frequency.
- Wireless scheduler.
- Fine adjustment of range with ten steps.
- Dual band: additional channels at 5 GHz for higher speed and capacity.
- USB 2.0 & 3.0 ports for sharing files or USB print server.
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports.
- No loss of speed, stability or range compared to ordinary wireless routers. AC 1750 with 400 Mbps+ real measured speed (Speedtest.net).
- The WPS button can act as a wifi on/off push button.
- Firmware updates included.
- 2 years warranty.
The JRS Eco firmware is an extension of the Asus firmware and you retain full functionality.Compatible with Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner, Verizon, and all other providers (provider independent). Connects with your existing modem to reduce EMF.