3rd Party Certified RF Detector with full frequency response from 700MHz to 9GHz
The first of its kind, the Safe and Sound Micro RF Detector is wearable wristband detector. An innovative product of our own design and engineering, this device will notify you with a small vibration when environmental wireless radiation exceeds your desired exposure level. Moreover, with a push of a button, a color-coded light display will indicate the intensity of surrounding exposure.
Allows for 24/7 monitoring of your environment, Safe and Sound Micro RF Detector is small, compact, durable and discreet. Super sensitive detection, designed with the electro-hypersensitive person in mind. Accuracy fully certified, operates on a rechargeable battery. Easy to use and understand; no technical experience required.
There are three button actions that work when the unit is unplugged from USB. These button actions work identically no matter what the unit is doing. There are no multiple functions to learn.
There is one USB action – when the unit is plugged in, the button is disabled and the unit charges and displays battery level. This happens no matter what the unit is doing when you plug in power.
- Detects RF within 700 MHz and 9 GHz – including 5G cellular radiation, cordless phones, cell phones, cell towers, baby monitors, Smart Meters, Bluetooth devices, wifi routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz), microwave ovens, video game consoles, airport radar
- 3rd party RF testing laboratory certified
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive below 1 µW/m²
- Designed with Low EMF emissions
- Designed for the Electrically Hypersensitive person in mind
- Bio-compatible – Meets the requirements of USP Class I-VI and US FDA’s guidance for Intact Skin Surface Devices
- Wristband: 36mm x 31mm x 11mm (1.4″ x 1.2″ x 0.4″)
- Battery operated; 1 rechargeable lithium ion battery provides 1 to 3 days monitoring (before recharging)
- Engineered in Canada; manufactured in Canada and the USA
- RF Detector / RF Alarm
- Be notified any time your RF Exposure exceeds a desired level.
- Customizable with 4 different vibration levels.
- Quickly determine RF present in your environment within 700 MHz and 9 GHz with the press of a button
Quickly determine RF present in your environment within 700 MHz and 9 GHz. Some of the more common sources the meter can detect:
- Cell towers – 2G, 3G, 4G, 4G LTE, Low and Mid Band 5G
- Cell phone emissions
- Cordless home phones
- Wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth devices
- Smart meter emissions
- Baby monitors
- Airport radar
- Microwave oven leakage detection
- Video game consoles